Goalposts & Bollards
Goalposts and bollards offer an established system used to protect openings, as well as any associated doors, within a varying host of environments.
Goalposts protect all sides of an opening from the varying forms of traffic, alongside bollards that offer low-level protection to either side. Sliding door protection adds the additional benefit of protecting the door blade itself whilst in an open position - more often the most expensive element of an opening to repair if damaged.
The three main permutations of protection systems are:
- Single goalpost on one side of an opening
- Single goalpost on one side, with bollards on opposing side of an opening
- Double goalposts on both sides of an opening
All three permutations allow the option of adding sliding door protection to the predominant side of the opening.
- Bollards comprised of 114mm x 3mm CHS @1000mm, mounted on 250mm x 250mm x 10mm baseplates. Baseplate have four M16 anchor points; all necessary stud-bolt anchor fixings included.
- Goalpost section comprised of 114mm x 3mm CHS, mounted on 350mm x 250mm x 10mm baseplates. Baseplate have four M16 anchor points; all necessary stud-bolt anchor fixings included.
- Sliding door protection comprised of 90mm x 3mm CHS mounted on 200mm x 200mm x 10mm baseplates. Baseplate have four M16 anchor points; all necessary stud-bolt anchor fixings included.
- Standard finishes are high-visibility black and yellow hazard pattern or solid yellow throughout. Various solid standard RAL colours are available at no extra cost, specific colours are available on request. Quality of finish allows for both internal and external use.
- Goalposts supplied in sections for both ease of transportation and fitting.
Contact us to discuss the range further, or request a quotation based on your specific requirements.